PROP2 Buying and Selling Real Property
This subject will take you through a sale and purchase of land transaction from its inception to its completion and give you the opportunity to test your ability to apply what you’ve learned through practical assessment.
Topics in this subject include:
- Acting in real estate transactions: the overriding considerations
- Options and other preliminary agreements
- The formation of the Contract for Sale of Land
- The standard Contract for Sale of Land
- Drafting and negotiating the contract for sale of land
- From exchange of contracts to completion
- Completion and post-completion
- Default of contract and remedy
- Rural transactions
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online