The College of Law has helped more lawyers achieve their legal ambitions than any other legal education provider.
We have trained generations of solicitors and barristers and many of our former students have gone on to successful careers in law where others have made their mark in business or politics.
The College of Law Alumni Association connects these graduates over the years to create the largest network of legal professionals.
Graduates of the College's award programs automatically receive membership of the Association.
members of the alumni association RECEIVE
- Exclusive networking event invitations and career development opportunities
- A free quarterly e-newsletter with the latest in alumni updates and legal news
- Eligibility for advanced standing in the LLM (Applied Law)
- Discounted CPD courses with The College of Law
Student Essay/Video Competition
The Student Essay/Video Competition is designed to test students' ingenuity and creativity and carries a substantial cash prize.
We have crowned three winners which you can view below.
The next Student Essay/Video Competition will be held in 2019.
colaa executive committee
- President – Jason Elias, Elias Recruitment
- Member – Vivian Kao, New Zealand Alumni
- Member – Rohan Goyne, ACT
- Member – Randhir Amoganathan
- Member –Emily Murphy
- Member – Matthew Williams
- Chair – Emily Murphy
- Member – Shallice Cockram
- Member – Laura Field
- Member – Nicky Mitchell
- Member – Madeline Fouhy
western australian chapter
- Chairman – Mr Randir Amoganathan
- Vice Chairman – Ms Kimi Shah
- Secretary – Mr Clarence Ling
- Hugh Bastiaan
- Gary Zervas
- Alexandra Brand
- Natalie te Wierik
- Nadine Harrison