The College of Law has helped more lawyers achieve their legal ambitions than any other legal education provider.
We have trained generations of solicitors and barristers and many of our former students have gone on to successful careers in law where others have made their mark in business or politics.
The College of Law Alumni Association connects these graduates over the years to create the largest network of legal professionals.
Graduates of the College's award programs automatically receive membership of the Association.
members of the alumni association RECEIVE
- Exclusive networking event invitations and career development opportunities
- A free quarterly e-newsletter with the latest in alumni updates and legal news
- Eligibility for advanced standing in the LLM (Applied Law)
- Discounted CPD courses with The College of Law
colaa executive committee
- President – Doug Humphreys, Veterans Review Board
- Secretary – Sheridan McMahon, Turner Freeman
- Treasurer – Jason Elias, Elias Recruitment
- Member – Vivian Kao, New Zealand Alumni
- Member – Rohan Goyne, ACT
- Member – Randhir Amoganathan
- Member – Rebecca Fogerty
- Member – Matthew Williams
- Chair – Emily Murphy
- Member – Shallice Cockram
- Member – Laura Field
- Member – Nicky Mitchell
- Member – Madeline Fouhy
western australian chapter
- Chairman – Mr Randir Amoganathan
- Vice Chairman – Ms Kimi Shah
- Secretary – Mr Clarence Ling
- Hugh Bastiaan
- Gary Zervas
- Alexandra Brand
- Natalie te Wierik
- Nadine Harrison