CLP14 Insolvency Litigation
This subject covers the nature of insolvency disputes and the types of insolvency proceedings.
The subject aims include identifying and discriminating between strategies in conducting litigation involving corporate and personal insolvency.
Topics in this subject include:
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Setting aside statutory demands
- Winding up proceedings
- Voluntary administration
- Recovering assets for creditors in bankruptcy proceedings
- Retention of title in insolvency
- Recovery of preferences by liquidator
- Examination by liquidators
- Corporate insolvency - examinations about company affairs
- Corporate insolvency - shareholders as creditors
- Cross border insolvency
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online