CLP11 Building and Construction Disputes
This subject examines the context of building and construction disputes, and identifies and analyses the issues most commonly giving rise to litigation.
You will apply the skills of analysis, problem solving and strategy to formulating courses of action.
Topics in this subject include:
- Introduction to building and construction contracts
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- Supreme Court Technology and Construction List
- Non-court processes
- Common building and construction disputes
- Time and programming issues
- Damages and quantum
- Termination issues
- Extra contractual remedies
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online