You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
Fees and Payment
Fees and payment
Here’s what you need to know:
- The fee per subject in 2023 is $3,725 (no GST applies)
- Our fees are reviewed annually and may vary during your enrolment
- You need to pay your fees in full at the time of enrolment each semester.
- We accept cheque, EFT and credit card.
- If you’re an Australian citizen, NZ citizen or you hold a permanent humanitarian visa, you may be able to defer payment through the Commonwealth Government FEE-HELP scheme.
PAY AS YOU LEARN
Good news: there’s no need to pay for your entire qualification upfront. Instead, you can pay as you learn – subject by subject.
What does this mean?
You can start off small by building your own Graduate Certificate, or Graduate Diploma, and then progress to a Master of Laws later, if you choose.
Kay Smith Scholarship
The Kay Smith Scholarship honours one of the longest serving and most respected people of The College of Law.
It is designed to support the education aspirations of outstanding law graduates and young lawyers.
View the scholarship criteria and application process