You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
COMBINING LAW WITH MEDIATION
If you are considering adding mediation to your skillset, you have come to the right place. Our Nationally Accredited Mediator Training Course Guide is the perfect resource, designed to help you find answers to the most important questions about becoming an accredited mediator.
Whether you are determining if mediation is the right fit for you, or trying to understand the steps to get accredited, or figuring out the time investment, we have got you covered.
Designed by experts with decades of experience, this guide will walk you through a step-by-step process so you make all the right moves.
Some key areas covered in the guide:
- What is a Nationally Accredited Mediator?
- Why become an accredited mediator?
- Who should enrol?
- Where can mediation take you?
- What are the steps to get accredited?
- How long do you have to complete a National Mediation Assessment after completing a Nationally Accredited Mediator Training Program?
- Why The College of Law may be the right fit for you?
- How does The College of Law deliver its mediation course?
- What are the resources that help you get more out of your training?