Data Collection notice
College of Law Personal Information Collection Notice
Who is collecting your personal information?
The College of Law Limited (ACN 138 459 015) (we) is collecting your personal information.
How can you contact us?
You can contact us at email@example.com, phone: +61 2 9965 7000 or 2 Chandos Street, St Leonards NSW 2065, AUSTRALIA.
Are we required to collect your Personal Information?
We are not required by law to collect any Personal Information you may provide to us as part of your Job Board Posting.
For what purposes do we collect your Personal Information?
We are collecting your Personal Information so that we can:
- publish the information you provide online on our Job Board
- provide your information to employment agents, recruiters and potential work providers
- send you information about causal and full-time work that may be of interest to you
- introduce you to individuals and organisations that may help you to find work, and
- add you to the College community in order to seek your feedback, provide you with information, promote our courses and publications and provide you with other information and offers that may be of interest to you.
What are the main consequences of us not collecting your Personal Information?
The main consequence of us not collecting your Personal Information is that we will not be able to promote your details to prospective employers and third parties that may help you find work.
What persons and entities may we share your Personal Information with?
We may share your Personal Information with employment agents, recruiters, potential work providers and our related bodies corporate.
How can I access or correct my Personal Information?
Will my Personal Information be disclosed to an overseas recipient?
Your Personal Information may be held and processed overseas by the College or our service providers. The College has campuses located in Australia and New Zealand and has service providers in other countries including the United States who may have access to your information.
Who do I contact to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles?