Legal Practice Management Western Australia
The WA Legal Practice Management Course is built on sound training and educational principles. It combines:
- Reading of relevant materials online, followed by
- A 3-day workshop at The College of Law in Perth CBD
During the course you will also develop a practical business plan crafted to your prospective business needs (under our guidance and support).
This course is approved under:
- The Legal Profession Rules for those required to undertake a Legal Practice Management Course
- Rule 18I of the Legal Profession Rules 2009 (WA)
Topics covered in the 3-day workshop:
- Practice structures
- Financial management
- Trust accounting
- Client development
- Management of self
- Managing people
- Workflow systems
- Ethics and professional standards
The course exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be ‘going through the motions’, but I learned a lot.
Your presenters are all experienced WA-based professionals with a wealth of expertise in their fields and a deep understanding of the profession's needs.
The course facilitator is Cathryn Urquhart from The College of Law Western Australia.