Legal Practice Management South Australia
Own your career
Broaden your career opportunities and learn the business of running a law firm or law practice in South Australia with our Law Practice Management Course.
WHY CHOOSE THE COLLEGE?
The College of Law has been at the forefront of practical legal education since 1974. More than 65,000 of our graduates work across all facets of the industry – and we’re one of the most trusted names in legal training in Australia and New Zealand.
The College’s Law Practice Management Course builds on over 16 years’ experience of running the equivalent program in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia, in helping thousands of lawyers achieve their career goals of becoming a principal, partner or establishing their own practice as a sole practitioner.
The College of Law South Australia is submitting an application to LPEAC to have its Law Practice Management Course recognised as an accredited Law Practice Management Course.
The course includes eight topics that are facilitated by leaders in their fields:
- Business Development and Marketing
- Ethics and Professional Standards
- Financial Management
- Leadership and Management
- Business Planning
- Risk and Professional Standards
- Practice Management and Workflow Systems
- Trust Accounting
- Innovation and Technology
Our presenters are all experienced practitioners who we select using a number of criteria:
- Experience with establishing their own legal practice/s or relevant consultancies
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Knowledge of strategic management and business solutions gained in leadership roles in law and accounting firms
- Specialist legal educations in their fields of expertise
You can claim up to 21 CPD units in the areas of:
- Professional skills
- Practice management and business skills
- Ethics and professional responsibility
Full price: $2000
Alumni/Member price: $1800
For those employed in the community legal sector, a discount of $300 is available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise if this applies to you.
UPGRADE YOUR QUALIFICATION
Completing the Law Practice Management course with The College of Law can be just the beginning. Your course may be counted as one subject’s credit towards our Masters of Laws program. Our Postgraduate specialisation program is designed to enhance your on-the-job skills and take your career to the next level.
If you would like to discuss the Program or have any questions, please contact our South Australian office:P: 08 7100 7000