Legal Practice Management Queensland
The Queensland Legal Practice Management Course is built on sound training and educational principles. It combines:
- Reading of relevant materials online, followed by
- A 3-day workshop at The College of Law in Brisbane CBD
During the course you will also develop a practical business plan crafted to your prospective business needs (under our guidance and support).
This comprehensive course covers all the requirements for a Principal Practising Certificate in Queensland. When you satisfactorily complete our course, you will receive a PMC Statement for Queensland.
Topics covered in the 3-day workshop:
- Practice structures
- Financial management
- Trust accounting
- Client development
- Management of self
- Managing people
- Workflow systems
- Ethics and professional standards
The course exceeded my expectations. I thought it would be ‘going through the motions’, but I learned a lot.
Your presenters are all experienced Queensland-based professionals with a wealth of expertise in their fields and a deep understanding of the profession's needs.
- Dennis Eagles, Grant Thornton Australia
- Leisa Flatley, The College of Law Queensland
- Mary Hockaday, Mary Hockaday Consulting
- Mel Kettle, Mel Kettle Consulting
- Jacqueline Lynagh, The College of Law and TC Beirne School of Law
- Nola Pearce, Carter Newell
- Ron Spiteri, TXM Lean Solutions
- Leanne Trouton, The College of Law