University of South Australia PLT Program
TAILORED PROGRAM FOR UNISA STUDENTS
Starting on 6 August 2019, The College of Law will be offering a tailored Practical Legal Training program for University of South Australia students.
- Tailored PLT program for UniSA students
- Complete your PLT during your final semester at law school*
- Timetable tailored to accommodate your university studies
- Just 5 days face-to-face attendance
- Potential to finish by March 2020 - be ready for admission by April 2020
COURSEWORK TAILORED TO YOUR UNIVERSITY STUDIES
Get a head start on your peers
To help you balance your university and Practical Legal Training studies, our program begins with a study load of 17 hours per week.
You’ll only be required onsite for five days. You’ll participate in workshops and group activities to kick-start your practical, online learning.
WHO SHOULD ENROL
This option suits University of South Australia law students who are looking to start their Practical Legal Training while in the last semester of their law degree.
To enrol, you will need to have completed all your Priestley 11 core subjects and have no more than two electives remaining in your law degree or double degree.