Stress management in law
Course ID ID18035_MAN
This seminar will satisfy your mandatory CPD obligations in the area of Professional Skills.
Full Price $120.00
Alumni/Member Price $108.00
01 April 2018
31 March 2019
About This Course
This seminar complies with the mandatory requirement of Professional Skills.
Dr Ian Chung
Coordinating Counsellor, LawCare, Law Society of New South Wales
Dr Chung holds the degrees of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Sydney University 1963), and Master of Psychiatry (Institute of Psychiatry 2008). Dr Chung:
- is a Life Member of the Royal Australian College of General Practice
- has been in medical practice continuously since 1965 with a primary interest in psychiatry
- is the coordinating counsellor of the LawCare Service of the New South Wales Law Society since 1991
- is on the Management Committee of the Lawyers’ Assistance Program (LAP) of the New South Wales Law Society\
- has been a lecturer at the College of Law since 2002
- is a peer reviewer for the Health Care Complaint Commission (HCCC)
- has appeared at over 40 Medical Tribunals, on the bench, or as expert witness
- has appeared on Professional Standards Committee Hearings as a member of the committee or as specialist witness
- is a past member of the New South Wales Medical Board (1987-1990)
- has acted as counsellor (of medical practitioners) for the New South Wales Medical Board
- continues to supervise and mentor medical practitioners at the instruction of the Medical Tribunal
- has been a visiting medical practitioner to the Sydney City Mission (Campbell House) and the Salvation Army Detoxification and Rehabilitation (William Booth Institute) Units since 1975
- is NOT a fellow of the RANZCP, and
- has no ethical, legal or financial disclosures.
Dr Chung's full CV is available on his website: www.ianchung.com.
Please check the technical requirements for accessing this online seminar contained here.
Once registered we will send you the access information you will need to log on to our Learning Portal from where you will be able to view the seminar.