Legalpreneurs Lab (LP Lab) Membership Registration
Course ID CLIM200101_FLP
The LP Lab is a place where ideas are born and practical solutions are found through experimentation, collaboration, knowledge and experience sharing.
The objective of the Legalpreneurs Lab is to create a collaborative learning community for those with an interest in reinventing, innovating and transforming legal practice.
College of Law alumni, College of Law Legal Practice Management Course graduates, friends of CLI, ALPMA members, Law Society and Bar Association members are entitled to 10% discount off the LP Lab membership fee.
Upon the creation of your account during the membership application process, “Law Society Members” should tick that box and COL alumni and all other groups listed here, should tick the “College of Law Alumni” box, then proceed to pay your fees.
Please note discounts are not cumulative for applicants who fall into more than one category.
Scroll below for the full membership subscription outline
Full Price AU $200 plus GST (Half Year)
01 January 2020
30 June 2020
About This Course
LP Lab membership benefits include access to:
- A diverse international network of professions and professionals
- Our Geeky Gurus (GG), specialists in nominated topics and, this includes a free initial 15-minute consultation with the guru of your choice at any time. Our GG panel will build over time. Please see additional details on the CLI website
- LinkedIn Private Group for member only communications with peers and industry leaders wherever they might be located in the world.
- Our invitation only, practical and solution driven Roundtables.
- The LP Lab incubators which we will be rolling out across Australia and New Zealand from 2019/2020 – Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland will be first! Please see additional details on the CLI website.
- Meet-ups, case studies and briefings on legaltech, emerging new law business and staffing models for legal services and products innovation.
- Membership of Special Interest Groups of your choice – we expect these will be identified by members and launch during the LP Lab’s first year.
- Free webinars, podcasts (The Legalpreneurs Sandbox) and live events.
- Free industry research conducted by our Fellows and industry partners.
- Exclusive LP Lab discounts including discounted membership of the CLI Chief Innovation Officers Forum and attendance at the annual CLI Innovation in Legal Practice Summit.
Application to become a LP Lab members constitutes an agreement to be bound by the LP Lab Membership Criteria and Benefits.
We admit individual members only. We do not offer corporate memberships. Membership is offered in 6 month intervals and tracks the Australian financial year from 1 July to 30 June:
- AU $300 plus GST (full year): Members joining at any time up to and including 31 December 2019 will enjoy membership until 30 June 2020.
- AU $200 plus GST (half year): Members joining on or after 1 January 2020, will enjoy membership until 30 June 2020.
LP Lab membership is open to anyone working in the legal industry or with legal professionals and with an interest in the reinvention, innovation and transformation of legal practice:
- solicitors and barristers (in-house, government and private practice)
- legal aid and community legal centres
- law firm and legal department business managers
- practical legal educators
- business analysts
- data scientists
- software developers
- operations managers
- IT professionals
- knowledge management professionals
- people management professionals
- robotics designers
- computer scientists
- legal innovation proponents and specialists
Terms & Conditions
Legalpreneurs Lab Membership Dues are not refundable.