Enforcing judgements 3: The winding up process
Course ID ID18049_LIT
Increase knowledge and understanding of the technicalities that face you as you decide the most appropriate and effective enforcement method in the area of recovery of debts
Full Price $120.00
Alumni/Member Price $108.00
01 April 2018
31 March 2019
About This Course
The following topics are covered in detail:
- What are the common pitfalls when drafting a Statutory Demand?
- What do I put in the Schedule?
- Is there a genuine dispute or offsetting claim?
- What are the consequences of not drafting the Demand correctly?
- How do I serve the Statutory Demand?
This seminar complies with the mandatory requirement of Professional Skills.
Partner, Bell Legal Group
Tim is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Tim has previously worked internationally in London and also locally in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
Tim’s expertise covers a wide range of disputes including shareholder, director and other company disputes as well as property and contractual disputes.
His experience includes:
- All aspects of corporate and personal insolvency law, corporate reconstructions, voluntary administrations, receiverships, liquidations, securities disputes and PPSA advice, litigation in corporate and personal insolvencies;
- Professional Negligence Litigation;
- Building Disputes;
- Franchise Disputes;
- Shareholder Disputes;
- Banking Litigation;
- Property Disputes; and
- General Commercial Litigation.
Please check the technical requirements for accessing this online seminar contained here.
Once registered we will send you the access information you will need to log on to our Learning Portal from where you will be able to view the seminar.