Enforcing Judgements 1: Knowledge is Power - Cash is King
Course ID ID18048_LIT
Increase your knowledge and understanding of the technicalities involved when deciding the most appropriate and effective enforcement method. The use of the wrong recovery, can lead to no recovery whatsoever.
Full Price $120.00
Alumni/Member Price $108.00
01 April 2018
31 March 2019
About This Course
This seminar complies with the mandatory requirement of either Professional Skills or Practice Management and Business Skills.
Jordan is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Recovery and Dispute Resolution team and specialises in Insolvency and Commercial Litigation. Jordan advises Companies, Company Directors and Insolvency Practitioners in all aspects of external administrations. He also has experience in general commercial litigation including trade practices matters, contractual disputes and debt recovery. His recent experience includes:
- Acting for liquidators in the winding up of a managed investment scheme and the scheme’s responsible entity with assets up to $108 million;
- Negotiating workout agreements with developers and financiers of partially completed construction projects.
- Conduct of guarantor proceedings against borrowers in default of loan agreements up to and including $26.5 million in value;
- Preparation and conduct of Public Examinations in the Federal Court of Australia;
- Advising and litigating shareholder disputes within companies and advising on winding up of those companies on just and equitable grounds and buy out options
- Advising multinational entities in respect of debt recovery proceedings ; and
- Advising clients on their rights pursuant to the Personal Property Securities Act.
Please check the technical requirements for accessing this online seminar contained here.
Once registered we will send you the access information you will need to log on to our Learning Portal from where you will be able to view the seminar.