Chief Innovation Officers Forum (CIOF) Membership Registration
Course ID CLIE190101_LT
The Centre for Legal Innovation (CLI) launched the Chief Innovation Officers Forum (CIOF) in 2018. The CIOF is a community of senior professionals leading innovation initiatives in professional service organisations who come together to share experience and the exchange of ideas.
CIOF Membership Benefits
CIOF membership is open to anyone:
- Who is a driver of innovation and change in their firm/organisation.
- Willing to actively contribute, share experience, lead and engage in discussion in the Forum. The CIOF is a place where you will be encouraged to candidly share your successes and failures, discuss what you learned, and offer support and advice to others so they can learn from and with you. This is not a “sales” platform, it is a community of learning.
- Multi-disciplinary, local, national, regional and international membership is encouraged.
AU $300 + GST: Members joining at any time up to and including 31 December 2019 will enjoy membership until 30 June 2020.
College of Law alumni, CLI Legalpreneurs Roundtable participants, friends of CLI, ALPMA members, Law Society and Bar Association members are entitled to 10% discount off the CIOF membership fee. Upon the creation of your account during the membership application process, “Law Society Members” should tick that box and COL alumni and all other groups listed here, should tick the “College of Law Alumni” box, then proceed to pay your dues.
Scroll below for the full membership subscription outline.
Full Price $330.00
Alumni/Member Price $297.00
31 January 2019
30 June 2020
About This Course
Other membership benefits include:
- Access to a diverse network of professions and professions working in innovation.
- Admission to three half-day events each year (webinar or face-to-face). Details about our first face-to-face event on “Collaboration By Design“ facilitated by Nyk Loates, Director, KPMG on 22 February in Sydney at Gilbert + Tobin is now available.
- Registration for this event is open to CIOF members only. Payment of your Membership Dues will not automatically register you for this event. Once you have paid your Membership Dues, we will send you the password to access the event registration page
- Access to LinkedIn Private Group for member-only communications with peers and industry leaders
- Access to free webinars, podcasts and other resources.
- Access to free industry research that helps your firm/organisation benchmark your initiatives against comparable firms/organisations, identify and understand relevant trends.
- Access to exclusive CIOF discounts.
College of Law alumni, CLI Legalpreneurs Roundtable participants, friends of CLI, ALPMA members, Law Society and Bar Association members.
Terms and Conditions
CIOF Membership Dues are not refundable.