You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
Earning CPD Points Western Australia
Important information for Western Australian legal practitioners about earning CPD points
As of 1 April 2021, accredited providers of CPD to the legal profession in Western Australia are required to provide compliance information to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia about individual legal practitioners. By enrolling in a College of Law course, you consent to us providing this information (including but not limited to personal information such as your name, WA Practitioner ID, contact details and course attendance/completion data) to the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia.
Please be advised of the following if you are a WA practitioner and wish to claim CPD points for attending/completing a College of Law course:
- You must check on the course registration page whether Western Australian practitioners are eligible to earn CPD points for that course.
- You must provide your Practitioner ID number to the College of Law. If you have not already done so, please provide your practitioner ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your attendance/completion of the course will be electronically monitored and you will be strictly required to remain present for the full duration in order to earn the CPD points attributed to the event. In the case of virtual offerings, you are responsible for maintaining a stable internet connection and taking account of time zones. No refunds will be issued for technical or other failures outside our control that result in you being unable to earn CPD points.
- If you have any questions about this course and earning CPD points, please contact us by email email@example.com or phone (02) 9965 7111.
- If you have any questions about the CPD compliance and reporting regime in Western Australia, please contact the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia.