PROP1 Foundations of Property Law
This subject covers titles to and interests in land in New South Wales or Queensland (QPROP1). This includes the law and practice for the various forms of title and interests and the practice dealing with those titles and interests. The subject aims to provide you with a strong understanding of property law and a good foundation for practising advanced property law in New South Wales It will also provide the base for the other subjects included in the Property Law curriculum, specifically:
- sale and purchase of land
- commercial leasing transactions
- shared titles, and
- financing property transactions.
Topics in this subject include:
- The different kinds of interests in land
- Old system title
- The Torrens system
- Crown land
- Adverse possession
- Native title
- Rural land
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online