LPM3 Client Strategy and Implementation
The ability to analyse, design, develop, and implement a client strategy is essential for leading and growing the business of contemporary law practice. This practice-based subject focuses on developing the advanced and specialised knowledge and skills required for developing and implementing a client strategy for legal practice.
At the end of this subject you will be able to:
- self-assess your understanding of client strategy in your personal professional context
- identify and explain what clients want from your legal services
- identify and utilise the relationships between business and personal branding, within the context of client strategy
- analyse and develop a client strategy
- planning and lead a client strategy implementation plan
- consider pricing, billing, and metrics as part of a client strategy
- consider the role of innovation in the legal sector as part of a client strategy, and
- take into account ethical issues arising out of client relationships with a client strategy context.
Topics in this subject include:
- Developing a client strategy
- How to implement your client strategy
- Building and leading the execution of a client strategy implementation plan
- Pricing, billing and metrics
- Innovation and the legal sector
- Ethical implications and the client relationship
Course offered in intake 3 2018, commencing 20 August 2018.
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online