LPM1 Foundations of Legal Practice Management
This subject equips students with various methodologies to effectively develop and manage a law practice.
At the end of this subject you will be able to:
- apply principles of strategic and business planning to a law practice
- demonstrate an understanding and matters of financial management such as pricing models, leverage, financial indicators and benchmarks
- identify risk and understand how to manage that risk through systems, and
- be confident in people management including staff and clients.
Topics in this subject include:
- Introduction to practice management
- Business planning
- Financial management
- Client development and marketing
- Managing people and management of self
- Practice management systems
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online