IHP112 Managing the Legal Team
Senior management will usually judge the legal team on its contribution to the organisation’s key objectives. To achieve this outcome, the legal team’s technical legal skills must be supported by effective management.
This subject deals with the principles of legal practice management in a corporate orgovernment context and covers some of the knowledge and skills required to manage a legal team.
Topics in this subject include:
- The in-house legal team and the organisation understanding and communicating the value proposition
- Leading the in-house legal team – managing strategy and structure
- Managing the budget, the people and crises
- Selecting and managing external lawyers
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online