FLP13 Developments and Management of a Family Law Practice
Establishing a legal practice and managing that practice for growth can be difficult. The particular pressures facing many family law clients brings with it additional considerations when managing a family law practice.
This subject equips students with various methodologies to effectively develop and manage a family law practice.
Topics in this subject include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Pricing and costs
- Leveraging for productivity and profit
- Understanding financial indicators
- Systems and risk management
- People management
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online