FLP11 Advanced Parenting Issues
This subject provides an in-depth and practical study of the complex and emerging issues relating to validity of marriage, nullity, determining parenthood, parenting after separation and child protection.
At the end of this subject you will be equipped to confidently advise your clients on the more complex issues impacting marriage and children.
Topics in this subject include:
- Validity of marriage and nullity
- Division 12A proceedings
- The law of evidence in children’s cases
- Orders in regard to specific issues
- Grandparents and other relatives in family law disputes
- DNA testing and determining paternity
- The case law on Hague Convention cases
- Best practice in the representation of children
- Expert evidence in children’s matters
- State child protection proceedings
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online