CLP4 Managing Complex Litigation
This subject covers a range of issues arising for commercial litigation practitioners during the conduct of matters involving complex litigation.
This subject aims to provide the knowledge and skills needed to manage complex matters calling for the use of new and emerging technologies in case preparation and presentation.
Topics in this subject include:
- Taking instructions and managing the client
- Setting up and managing the project team
- Advanced privilege issues
- Class actions
- Electronic litigation
- International dispute resolution
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online