CLP15 Corporations Litigation
This subject addresses the context of corporate regulation and the issues giving rise to corporate and regulatory disputes.
The subject aims to enable students to draft court documents and outline key steps in the litigation process.
Topics in this subject include:
- Pre-litigation steps
- Forms of corporate litigation and remedies
- Sources of corporate regulation and common forms of disputes
- Court practice and procedure
- Control of corporate management
- Shareholders’ actions for wrongs by the company
- Disputes between members
- Members’ enforcement of Corporations Act
- Actions by regulators
- Practical issues in corporate litigation
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online