CLP13 Intellectual Property Litigation
This subject focuses on the evaluation and employment of strategies for the enforcement of copyright, design, patents and trademarks.
The subject aims to address the formulation of courses of action and advising clients on strategy, risk, costs and success prospects.
Topics in this subject include
- Infringement and litigation steps
- Letters of demand and accessorial liability
- Formal pleadings, affidavit requirements and interlocutory relief
- Discovery in intellectual property matters
- Expert witnesses in intellectual property matters
- Damages and account of profits in intellectual property matters
- Confidential information
- Copyright protection
- Trademark issues
- Patent infringement claims
How to enrol
1. Download and read the Program Manual (PDF).
This document contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
2. Decide on your program and initial subject/s
3. Enrol online