BLP5 Business Risk Management
This subject considers the key concepts in risk management, and apply these concepts in the analysis and management of common risks that the client may face. This subject provides enhanced insights into risk, risk identification, risk management and risk mitigation and considers the practical approaches, focused techniques and relevant practices that can be applied in this area.
Specifically, the subject:
- identifies and explore the key concepts that structure and frame risk management
- explains practical approaches to applying the key concepts, and
- enables students to apply specific techniques and practices so they can implement appropriate risk management strategies in their work.
- Introduction to business risk management
- Workplace health and safety
- Information technology risk exposure
- Asset protection
- Intellectual property rights
- Insurance as a tool
How to enrol
If you are a new student
Apply via our online application form that will take less than 15 minutes to complete. Simply press the Enrol button below.
To make an application online, please note you will need the following documentation ready to upload:
- A copy of your Academic Transcript
- A passport-sized current colour photo (does not need to be an official passport photo)
- If you are not an Australian citizen, evidence of your status
You will also need to have the following at hand:
- CHESSN (Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number) if you have one
- Your student number relating to your law degree / Diploma of Law / JD or equivalent.
- Your Tax File Number if paying via FEE-Help (student loan)
After completing the online application you will receive a confirmation email of your application – your enrolment is not complete at this stage.
We will email you once your application has been processed and your enrolment confirmed. This email will contain information about orientation, the onsite week and the learning portal.
If you are a re-enrolling student
Complete the re-enrolment process online in the Career Portal.
You will need your student number and password to login.