What is a day in the life of a family lawyer really like “in the trenches?”
Join us for a webinar to hear from experienced family lawyer, Meg Liberatore, talk about a day in her life as a family lawyer.
Meg will answer your most pressing questions about the practice of family law and share her insights about:
- gaining experience as early as possible in family law
- the importance of building relationships with clients, highlighted by empathy and respect
- how to manage client expectations in emotionally charged circumstances
- protecting your own mental health and wellbeing
- the benefits of completing the Applied Masters in Family Law program with the College for upskilling and career advancement
Can't make the webinar? No problem! Register and you will receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
Tuesday, 6 June 2023
6.00pm – 7.00pm
Meg Liberatore | Associate, Aston Legal Group
At Aston Legal Group, Meg services a vast array of clients in all areas of family law, including parenting and property matters, both in contested litigation and in dispute resolution pathways. She also regularly appears as an advocate for her clients in Intervention Order proceedings. Meg is also experienced in wills and estates and criminal law. Her background in these areas allows her to offer holistic and well rounded advice to her clients. Meg prides herself on being a dedicated and passionate advocate for her clients and has an empathetic approach to assisting them in achieving the best possible outcomes. Meg graduated from a Master of Applied Law (Family Law) from the College of Law in 2022, winning the award for best graduating student in her cohort. Meg was listed in Doyle’s Guide as a Family Law Rising Star for 2022. In the future, Meg aims to achieve specialist accreditation in family law.