The College of Law’s ASEAN Environmental and Social Governance Intensive is a practical, two-day program which addresses a wide range of ESG topics looking for practical solutions and shared experience across the region.
Date: Wed.,11 & Thurs.,12 December 2019
Time: 9am – 5pm
Location: Novotel Bangkok on Siam Square, Bangkok, Thailand
Earn: 12 CPD Units
What you will learn
- Understand the role of the international standards (UNGP, UN Global Impacts, reporting framework), transboundary obligations and the practice of law in the region
- Environmental law and treaties
- Protecting ASEAN bio-diversity
- Liability for environmental harm and risk
- Environmental and social safeguards for Major Projects
- Cross-border risk management
- Energy law across ASEAN
- Resolving disputes
This workshop is a must for anyone practicing in cross-border work, or anyone involved or interested in environmental and social developments.