As you know, wills and estates is a demanding area of practice. Clients depend on you for your advice, empathy and knowledge to guide them through this constantly changing area of law.
Join us for a day in the CBD to hear from renowned speakers from the judiciary, the bar and legal practice about the updates you need to know, and how to implement them in your practice.
Program topics and speakers include:
- The Honourable Justice Paul Le Gay Brereton AM RFD (Supreme Court of NSW) Keynote address
- Katelin (Turner) Whitley, Consultant, RBHM Commercial Lawyers and Accredited Specialist (Wills & Estates) Wrongful killing: Subjecting acquitted killers to the forfeiture rule under the Forfeiture Act 1995 (NSW)
- Louise Brown, Senior Deputy Registrar (Probate) Probate applications – How to get it right
- Amanda Molomby, Mediator, Trainer and Coach - Consensus Conflict Management Elder Mediation- mediating family estate conflicts- restoring the peace and preserving family wealth
- Marie Brownell, Head of Private Client Services, PC Legal Undue Influence: How much influence is too much?
- Lindsay Ellison SC (Barrister, 16 Wardell Chambers) Mutual Wills
This one-day conference on recent developments in wills and estates has been specifically designed for experienced practitioners. The event will provide plenty of opportunities to network with presenters and peers in a convenient Sydney CBD location.
Date: 24 October 2017
Where: The College of Law
Level 16, St James Centre
111 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2000