The legal industry has changed. In this "new law" workplace, how can you find your niche?
You will be encouraged to:
- Identify your strengths
- Identify and understand how to engage with career advocates
- Create your personal brand
- Develop a 100-day career action plan
The is an exclusive event for College of Law alumni and current students
Your Key Takeaways
- An opportunity to build connections with fellow Alumni
- Making great decisions that support and advance your career
- Understanding how to navigate change
- Identifying, understanding and leveraging your strengths
- Building relationships that matter with colleagues, your team and potential coaches and mentors
- Creating and knowing how to implement your career action plan
Tuesday 20 June 2017
5.30pm - 7.30pm
The College of Law
Level 9, Wesley House
140 Ann Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Registration closed. For late registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Centre for Legal Innovation at The College of Law
Terri's work at the forefront of legal innovation was recognised with her appointment as the founding Director of the newly created Centre for Legal Innovation at the College of Law (Australia, New Zealand and Asia). Her work at the Centre includes collaborating with all interested stakeholders to provide a platform for discussion, information and experience sharing about the changes taking place in the legal industry; identifying practical solutions to the most challenging issues; and developing new events, workshops, courses/programs to support all legal professionals so they can capitalise on opportunities.
Terri was a practising lawyer and subsequently led the in-house talent management departments for the largest global law firms and legal associations in the world as well as in Asia and the US. She has also led or taught on practical legal education initiatives in law schools in Asia, Australia and the US.