Your digital channels are the first place potential clients and other stakeholders go to find you. Their first impression can be the difference between winning a new client, getting an interview or getting new opportunities to amplify your personal and business brand.
If you want to progress your career, get noticed, win more clients or be seen as an expert in your field, alumni and students of The College of Law are invited to join us for a seminar with Tanya Williams of Digital Conversations.
During this seminar you will learn:
- Learn what your digital profiles says about you
- Why it is so important for your career & business development
- Simple tactics you should start now to build your profile
- How you can do it all in a couple of hours & how to maintain it with limited free time
- Case studies showing before & after examples
The is an exclusive event for College of Law alumni and current students
Tuesday 7 March 2017
5:30pm - 7:30pm
The College of Law
Level 9, Wesley House
140 Ann Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Simply click the link below to register your attendance on Eventbrite.
Chief of Everything, Digital Conversations
Tanya is Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations and a Tradigital specialist.
Tanya uses her 20 plus years of experience in traditional marketing, sales, eCommerce & innovation technologies to help brands become more digitally savvy and create a strong digital footprint to future proof their business and build strong internal customer communities.