Webinar: Unravelling financial statements
Friday 31 March 2017
|CPD||1 CPD unit|
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Unravelling the mysteries of:
- Financial Statements
- Revenue, Expenses, Assets, Liabilities and Equity
- Journals and Ledgers
- A Trial Balance
- Understanding a Profit and Loss Statement
- Understanding a Balance Sheet
- How Financial Statements may be manipulated
- Issues to look out for – What are the warning signs?
Director, Furzer Crestani Forensic Accountants
Chris heads the forensic accounting division and has been engaged in a broad range of assignments dealing with Commercial Litigation, Valuations, Financial Investigations, Personal Injury, Professional Negligence and Industrial Relations.
Chris has extensive experience in briefings with solicitors and barristers and provision of expert witness testimony.
Chris has developed and presented many seminars covering a variety of topics to the legal profession.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Chartered Accountant (Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand)
- Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting at the University of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance (Business Valuation Specialisation) through KAPLAN
- Registered Tax Agent
About College of Law webinars
Attending a College webinar is an easy and convenient way for you to increase your knowledge, learn from experts and gain CPD units. It is just like attending a seminar except you don’t leave your office or home.
Once you have registered, we will send you all the information you need to join the webinar. All you need is a computer and telephone. Just follow the link and instructions to join the webinar and dial into the teleconference.
During the webinar, the presenter will present on the topic, similar to in a seminar. You can ask questions by typing in the box provided. Each webinar has lots of time allocated to answering questions so there is plenty of opportunity to interact and engage.
What you need (the technical stuff): all you need for a webinar is a computer/device and telephone. You logon to the webinar and listen through a teleconference. If you are in an open plan office, you may like to listen through earphones. There is no need to download any fancy software. It is really as simply as following a link to join.
Attendance 1 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance 2 - email@example.com
You have no items in your cart.