Autumn Intensive Government and Public Sector Day
Wednesday 15 February 2017
The College of Law City
|CPD||6 CPD units|
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the role of the government lawyer
- Understanding professional responsibilities
- Distinguishing between policy development and legal advice
- Dealing with the parliamentary process
- Drafting for the government lawyer
- Dealing with freedom of information
- Understanding administrative law and accountability
- Understanding contracts and procurement
- Understanding financial accountability
Partner, Eakin McCaffery Cox
Gregory's legal practice reflects his many years of legal, commercial, policy and probity experience in NSW and beyond. As an Accredited Specialist in Government and Administrative Law, Gregory advises government bodies to develop legislation, contractual and process arrangements. He also leads the Intellectual Property practice at Eakin McCaffery Cox, advising on issues such as copyright, licensing, trademarks and confidentiality agreements. He advises on contracts with entities operating in and enforcement of IP rights in India.
In July 2014, Gregory Ross was elected to the NSW Council of the NSW branch of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS), a UK entity incorporated under Royal Charter by Her Majesty’s Privy Council.
Attendance 1 - email@example.com
Attendance 2 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You have no items in your cart.