2017 Workshop on estate administration
Wednesday 8 March 2017
The College of Law City
|CPD||6 CPD units|
This workshop will cover the key areas of:
- Determining intestate entitlement
- Determining the appropriate type of grant
- Order of application of assets in the payment of estate debts
- Consideration of tax issues in the administration of estates
- Filing estate accounts and application for executor's commission
- Estate accounts and applications for commission
Senior Associate at Catherine Henry Lawyers and Adjunct Lecturer College of Law
Accredited Specialist - Wills and Estates
Natalie was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2002. She has practised primarily in the area of Wills and Estates Law and became an Accredited Specialist in 2009. She has worked in private practice with Turnbull Hill and also in the legal division of NSW Trustee and Guardian focusing on a wide array of wills, estates and trust matters, including will drafting, determining intestate entitlement, advice on various aspects of estate administration and estate litigation.
Natalie has been newly appointed as Senior Associate at Catherine Henry Lawyers, where she will also practice in wills and estates law.
Natalie’s educational qualifications include: B Comm, LLB, Dip Leg Practice (University of Newcastle).
Attendance 1 - email@example.com
Attendance 2 - firstname.lastname@example.org
You have no items in your cart.