The Work Experience Committee (WEC) is an administrative delegation which ensures compliance with the Work Experience Component Rules.
Functions and Terms of Reference
The WEC considers Work Experience Approval Applications and Declarations and the terms of reference are entirely as laid out in the Work Experience Component Rules.
Structure and Membership
The full WEC Committee is constituted by:
- Director, PLT Program (New South Wales) (ex officio)
- Senior Student Services Officer (ex officio)
- Manager, Student Services (ex officio)
- Jane Boyd (Senior Lecturer)
- CEO’s, depending on State of application.
Three members are required for a quorum.
Back to Subcommittees