PLT has been reimagined into something more comprehensive, more flexible and altogether more useful as a launch pad for your career.
College of Law introduces PLT Plus. PLT Plus is The College's new redesigned Practical Legal Training program which gives you unparalleled added value at no extra cost or time invested.
Practical Skills? MAXIMISED.
PLT Plus takes PLT to a whole new level. We have added the skills that employers tell us standard PLT just doesn't deliver. PLT Plus graduates will be practice ready like never before.
- New Task based practical learning
- New Certificate of Legal Business Skills
In designing PLT Plus, we have built in flexibility unheard of in standard PLT courses. You have told us how you want to study. The new PLT Plus is the result.
- New Only 5 days of face-to-face attendance
- Frequent start dates throughout 2016
- Online full-time and part-time, online evening & on-campus courses
PLT Plus lifts career training to a whole new level of usefulness. This is PLT redesigned for the 21st century with a host of extra features that make you immediately valuable to any employer.
- New Certificate of Legal Business Skills - what employers want
- Preferred provider to 8 of the top 10 firms in Australia
At the College we are here to help you succeed. We work with you through the program and are available to help when you need it.
- New Opportunities for 'feedforward' on submissions
- 1-to-1 lecturer support through the new learning platform
- Comprehensive Practice Papers to take with you into practice
PLT Plus is the new launch pad for your legal career. Individual student support whilst you study. This continues with all-of-career support from the College of Law. The result? Maximised potential realised.
- Two subjects automatic credit into the College LLM program
- Lifelong discount on short programs with the College
- Career-oriented alumni events
What our students say
Overall I really enjoyed the practical aspects of the course and thought the standards of the teaching and materials to be very high.
The pilot program was excellent as it meant flexibility and the support from the lecturers in terms of feedback was great. I felt I wasn’t left on my own.
The materials were very useful for the course; I’ll also be using them for work.
Contact with and feedback from the lecturer were very good and helpful.
I found the course very enlightening and helpful and the online learning portal was excellent.